Welcome to WikiCAP 2015-2022!
This site brings together the consolidated reference to be used for the technical aspects of IACS implementation (on the spot checks, LPIS development and management), supporting the management and control of data collected for CAP direct payments, with other information relevant to geoinformation management under the CAP. The information has been compiled and developed using many of the technical documents making up the JRC's support to DG AGRI and Member States over the year.
The related basic Regulations can be found here.
The Delegated acts and implementing acts in relation with the CAP reform can be found here.
Special COVID19 outbreak
- "Note to Member States"
- Note to Member States on the Execution of checks following "Regulation (EU) No 2020/532" Valid for campaign 2020
- "Addedum to the Common Technical Specifications"
- Technical proposals to substitute impossible RFVs due to “COVID19” confinement rules
Getting the latest version of guidance
- DSCG/2014/32 – FINAL REV4 Claim Year 2018
- Guidance document on the ON-THE-SPOT CHECKS AND AREA MEASUREMENT according to Art. 24, 25, 26, 27, 30, 31, 33A, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 OF Regulation (EU) NO 809/2014 as amended by Regulation (EU) NO 2015/2333 and Regulation (EU) NO 2018/746 Valid for campaign 2020
- DS/CDP/2018/11 Year 2018
- Guidance document on the LAND PARCEL IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM (LPIS) under Art. 5, 9 and 10 of Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) NO 640/2014 and on the establishment of the EFA-LAYER referred to in Art. 70(2) of Regulation (EU) NO 1306/2013 Valid for campaign 2020
- DSCG/2014/39-FINAL REV 3
- Guidance document on AID APPLICATIONS AND PAYMENT CLAIMS referred to in Art. 72 OF Regulation (EU) 1306/2013 Valid for campaign 2020
- Guidance document on the implementation by Member States of permanent grassland provisions in the context of greening Valid for campaign 2020
- Q&A on monitoring for claim years 2018 and 2019
- Questions and Answers on the provisions of Checks by Monitoring introduced to Regulation (EU) NO 809/2014 by Regulation (EU) NO 2018/746 Valid for campaign 2020
- Addendum to the questions and answers on the provisions of checks by monitoring
- Addendum to the questions and answers on the provisions of checks by monitoring introduced to Regulation (EU) NO 809/2014 by Regulation (EU) NO 2018/746 Valid for campaign 2020
Getting the latest version of technical guidance
- CTS for 2020
- The Common Technical Specifications for 2020 (pdf version)
- Technical Guidance document on the On-The-Spot Check of Crop Diversification requirements
- Technical Guidance document on the On-The-Spot Check of Ecological Focus Areas requirements
- DS-CDP-2017-03 technical discussion
- Cover letter and DS-CDP-2017-03 discussion document: Documents on the introduction of monitoring to substitute OTSC
- DS-CDP-2018-17 technical discussion
- technical guidance on the decision to go for substitution of OTSC by monitoring
- DS-CDP-2018-18 technical discussion
- second discussion document on the introduction of monitoring to substitute OTSC: rules for processing applications in 2018-2019
- JRC technical report on the use of geotagged photos for the CAP checks
- JRC "Report 120223" NEW
JRC report on Artificial Intelligence and EU Agriculture: "Report 120221" NEW
Past and present GTCAP events