Upkeep - Examples visual inspection
From Wikicap - European Commission
Example of the visual inspection
figure 4c.1: An example where visual inspection is inconclusive.
- the overall situation makes sense
- the parcel perimeter can be visualized
- the perimeter is still valid
- no constructions appear,
- no conversion into non-agricultural land occurs,
- no part of the boundary is subject to displacements (the tree base is visible).
- the displacement of the corners is larger then 1.25: "YES" and a congruency test has to be performed.
as this particular congruency test has not confirmed change, this reference parcel has not changed:
Go back to the main upkeep article