PR Specification scope
From Wikicap - European Commission
- This specification relates to PG with scattered ineligible features registered in the LPIS as of 2015. These grassland are lands that:
- either became newly eligible for any area-related aid scheme or support measure. These PG have to be delineated and assessed to be brought into the LPIS;
- or have been subject to an earlier forfeit reduction of eligible hectares and are already recorded in the LPIS. Existing reference parcels that hold such PG can be subject to revision.
- This specification does not apply to PG which is fully eligible, arable land or land under a permanent crop.
- This specification does not address the issue of eligibility of landscape features scattered within the grassland.
Go up to the main pro rata page