Welcome to WikiCAP 2015-2020!
This site brings together the consolidated reference to be used for the technical aspects of IACS implementation (on the spot checks, LPIS development and management), supporting the management and control of data collected for CAP direct payments, with other information relevant to geoinformation management under the CAP. The information has been compiled and developed using many of the technical documents making up the JRC's support to DG AGRI and Member States over the year.
The related basic Regulations can be found here.
The Delegated acts and implementing acts in relation with the CAP reform can be found here.
Getting the latest version of guidance
- Guidance document (revised version after simplification) on the establishment of the EFA layer referred to in article 70(2) of Regulation (EU) 1306/2013
- DS/CDP/2018/10 Year 2018
- GUIDANCE DOCUMENT ON THE ON-THE-SPOT CHECKS AND AREA MEASUREMENT ACCORDING TO ART. 24, 25, 26, 27, 30, 31, 33A, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 OF REGULATION (EU) NO 809/2014 AS AMENDED BY REGULATION (EU) NO 2015/2333 AND REGULATION (EU) NO 2018/XXXX
- DS/CDP/2018/11 Year 2018
- GUIDANCE DOCUMENT ON THE LAND PARCEL IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM (LPIS) UNDER ART. 5, 9 AND 10 OF COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) NO 640/2014 AND ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE EFA-LAYER REFERRED TO IN ART. 70(2) OF REGULATION (EU) NO 1306/2013
- Guidance document (revised version after simplification) on aid applications and payment claims referred to in article 72 of Regulation (EU) 1306/2013
- Guidance document on the implementation by Member States of permanent grassland provisions in the context of greening
Getting the latest version of technical guidance
- Draft CTS for 2018
- The draft Common Technical Specifications for 2018 can be found under that link
- Technical Guidance document on the On-The-Spot Check of Crop Diversification requirements
- Technical Guidance document on the On-The-Spot Check of Ecological Focus Areas requirements
- DS-CDP-2017-03 technical discussion
- Cover letter and DS-CDP-2017-03 discussion document: Documents on the introduction of monitoring to substitute OTSC
Past and present GTCAP events