LPIS TG ETS
From Wikicap - European Commission
LPIS Technical Guidance for ETS
This article is the table of contents of the revised LPIS QA data test suite (ETS).
- Chapter 1 provides the key concepts, activities and decision in the Data Product Specification (DPS) setup.
- Chapter 2 provides any ancillary data that does not form part of the formal ETS isnpection, such as illustrations, examples and elaborations. These have mostly been recovered and adapted from the ETSv5.3 wikipages.
- Chapter 3 consitutes a single page with download links to all relevant files and documents
- Chapter 4 consitutes a single page with some errata
- You can make a pdf version of the first chapter of this ETS guidance
- You can make a pdf version of the second, third and fourth chapter of this ETS guidance .
1. Technical guidance
- 1.1 Documentation edited
- 1.2 ETS_Scope taken from TG Population
- 1.3 Data Structure: preparing reference parcel data taken from TG Population
- 1.4 Reference parcel sampling and zone selection edited
- 1.5 Data capture: Inspecting RP data edited
- 1.6 Conformance statements edited
- 1.7 Delivery: Reporting packages edited
2. Additional information
- 2.1. Examples
- 2.1.1. Parcel design topics edited
- 2.1.2. ETS methodology topics edited
- 2.1.3. Frequent inspection errors edited
- 2.1.4. Detailed technical procedures - note: these three procedures are not copied into the on the fly pdf!
- 2.2. Experiences from the past
- 2.3. Tools edited
- 2.4. LPIS QA portal
- 2.5. JRC XML validator
- 2.6. Questions and answers - OLD v.6.0
- 2.6. Questions and answers - new v.6.1
3. Downloads - revised! Annex I, II, III, IV, IX and X version 6.1
4. Errata v.6.1 - new