This legacy article is the root element for topics that were discussed and clarified over the past years and might still bear relevance for the current version of ETS.
Although we did our best to review the content, we cannot guarantee that the legacy topics are still fully applicable. If you find or suspect any contradiction, please bring it to our attention.
- The topics are grouped in sub-articles in a structure that roughly follows the methodological steps of the quality assessment. A breadcrumb trail allows you to navigate back to this root article.
- Legacy articles are categorised as [LPISQA_Legacy] and not as [LPISQA] as is the version specific guidance.
- You can make a pdf document of all LPIS QA legacy topics "on the fly". The sequence of the pdf is alphabetical per sub-article.
- Issues on the rationale of the LPIS QA
- Issues on the Model Test Suite (MTS or ATS)
- Issues on the Executive Test Suite (ETS)
- Reporting issues
- Organisational issues
- The 2010 LPIS Workshop - Copenhagen
- The 2011 LPIS Workshop - Amsterdam
- The 2012 LPIS Workshop - Malta
- The 2013 LPIS Workshop - Baveno
Go forward to front and back matter
Return to table of contents.