If you wish to be informed on these regular technical events, please register to our mailing lists.
DG JRC now operates the “science hub”, https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/, the single website for all our institutes and units. The science hub centralises JRC communications and publications to replace the multitude of JRC websites.
Our former “mars.jrc.ec.europa.eu” website where the GTCAP events were announced and published is no longer online. A "frozen version" of remains accessible via the science hub and it contains all “projects”, “events”, “publications” and “tools” from the former website, albeit with fewer search options. The archive content and its documents will not be uploaded in the science hub and the archive will not undergo maintenance.
To index and facilitate access to presentations of past, live and planned workshops and conferences, we have introduced this article which simply points to the corresponding entries in either the archive or the science hub. Click on the link to open the event website with agenda and presentations.
Note: you can recover any document with a hard coded URL from the former website by replacing "mars.jrc.ec.europa.eu" with "ies-webarchive-ext.jrc.it/mars" in that URL. e.g. the orthoguidelines:
- were originally specified at http://mars.jrc.ec.europa.eu/mars/content/download/1231/7140/file/Orthoguidelines_v3_final.pdf (=obsolete; automatic redirect to the SH MARS page)
- still remain available via http://ies-webarchive-ext.jrc.it/mars/mars/content/download/1231/7140/file/Orthoguidelines_v3_final.pdf (=available as pdf)
Other events organized by GTCAP
- Green Chemistry Workshop, Ispra, 22 January 2009
- Brainstorming on Copernicus for the future of the CAP, Ispra, 17 March 2017
- 1st technical meeting on the CTS for monitoring, Ispra, 12 March 2018
- 2nd technical meeting on the CTS for monitoring, Brussels, 23 April 2018
- 3rd technical meeting on the CTS for monitoring, Brussels, 18 June 2018
- Capacity building for radar imagery training, Vilnius, 28 juni 2018