Go up to the main ETS page
Content and delivery
The Regulation requires the MS or its regions to send by January 31st, (ie. by 31/1/2020 for the 2019 QA), an assessment report and, where appropriate a remedial action plan, to the unit of the European Commission responsible for IACS (DG AGRI D3). This textual document set shall hold:
- an ETS assessment report (via a generated PDF format)
- if appropriate, a remedial action plan (via a doc template)
Guidance for compiling the assessment report and remedial action plan NEW
Usability drives the assessment of raw scores to lead to meaningful evaluation results in the particular context of the LPIS. The etsAssessmentReport.xml merges the scoreboard and assessment report into a single document. This combined scoreboard and assessment report shall contain a summary of the member states' analysis of its scores, in particular relating the scores to the MS context. This combined assessment report should be generated via LPISQA Portal using structured schema file provided on ETS Downloads Wiki article (etsAssessmentReport.xml->etsAssessmentReport.pdf). The PDF can be downloaded from the ETS reporting package by clicking to the PDF icon next to the EtsAssessmentReport item.
If appropriate, i.e. When either of quality elements fails to meet the acceptance threshold and (based on the assessment performed) that failure is expected to continue, a plan with the remedial actions and the timetable for their implementation shall be added as a separate document (doc template available in download section). This summary plan shall build upon the analysis and differentiate between earlier actions. Special consideration shall be given to ongoing refresh projects, if present. The remedial action plan shall hold not more than 2-3 pages. This remedial plan has two parts: A) specification of the detailed ETS analysis, LPIS weaknesses, planed remedial actions and risks, and B) summary table of the ETS remedial actions.
Data packages hold both the inspection records (ETS reporting package) and the reference imagery.
ETS reporting package NEW
To enable verification of the inspection method applied and the content expressed in the textual document, the ETS reporting package, shall be provided to the European Commission. It shall hold:
- ETSAssessmentReport: holding the quality element data and scores
- ETS observations: raw observations (observed values) for all measures on all inspected parcels of the sample
- ETS inspection measurements: geographical features mapped during the ETS inspection for all relevant measures on all inspected parcels of the sample
- Boundary inspections and Field Observations records containing a description of a field visit and a link to its graphical documentation
- Non conformity: point file holding the location and type of non-conformities (weaknesses) found per reference parcel
- Sample pre-selection status containing a list of the inspected reference parcels. Note that this file must also contain the skipped (with a valid reason) reference parcels as well as the remaining unprocessed reference parcels present in the LPIS sample pre-selection.
- In case of significant number of reference parcel skipped due to scoping issue (S1) is found during ETS, a point file with all reference parcels, subject to this scoping issue present in the entire LPIS have to be reported in the dedicated LpisPointZeroStateOutOfScope.gml.
- LPIS polygon zero state which is an extract from the LPIS data under inspection, i.e. reflecting the state at the first step of the ETS. It contains all reference parcels that were either inspected, aggregated or skipped (geographical and alphanumerical attributes). Note that this file must all contain boundaries, identifier and reference area of any parcel (additional parcels, not restricted to parcels within the scope of the current assessment year) within a distance of 100 meters from the boundary of the inspected, aggregated or skipped parcel.
- Orthoimage set: metadata file related to the VHR and proprietary image data used in the ETS and the contact points as a reference. NOTE: Most of the data requested in this XML conserns some specific ETS-related characteristics of the orthoimagery, not entirely covered by the jrc_metadata.xml of the VHR image acquisition specifications for the CAP checks
- Orthoimagery Url: metadata with information on the access to proprietary orthoimagery (if used in the ETS)
- If a reference parcel aggregation is applied: the table of aggregated parcels containing RP ID of preselected RP and the list of all corresponding RPs inside its aggregate.
- for cadastral parcel or topographic block or any non-production block system that operates, a separate layer to identify agricultural land units: Land administration: all original third party land identification polygons within a distance of 100 meters from the boundary of the inspected parcel (GML: INSPIRE Annex I, cadastral parcel)
- If applicable, the file with reference parcel update data (LPIS update evidence and LPIS cardinal points).
- Metadata: an ISO 19157 compliant meta record on the reported quality assessment.
- If applicable, the file with applicable waivers.
- If applicable, any unstructured file with clear additional explanations (description of established local practices, minimal dimensions of delineations coming from national legislation, force major evidences, vaiwer E evidences, ... ).
Delivery instructions NEW
For the 2018 implementation, all deliveries are due by January 31st, 2019.
Deliveries are of 3 different types:
- The ETS assessment report and, where appropriate, the remedial action plan shall be emailed to email@example.com. ETS assessment report has to be created in PDF format by using LPIS QA Portal after uploading of the specific EtsAssessmentReport.xml file (see ETS Downloads page) and approving the ETS reporting package
- The ETS reporting package shall be uploaded on the LPIS QA portal
- Orthorectified Imagery, for which the following instructions apply:
- LPIS QA VHR, EU-financed: This should follow the instructions of the VHR image acquisition specifications (see chapter 11.2) for the CAP checks (CwRS and LPIS QA). MS will be contacted and informed by the image provider on the orthoimage return protocol.
- ancillary images, MS-financed: MS has to provide an approriate URL for the Web Map Service (WMS) or alternatively to deliver via the LPIS QA portal (For the latter, please follow the procedure described in National image delivery)
Go up to the main ETS page