Barcelona, 12-14 September
26th MARS Conference
The MARS conference brings together the community of technical experts in the domain of administration and control of the area based subsidy schemes. It covers the technologies, methods and protocols that bring effectiveness and efficiency to that domain. Participation is free and open to experts from administrations, industry, academic and research institutions.
Barceló Sants Hotel, Barcelona, ES
2022, 12-14 September
Please book the dates!
Delayed by 2 years of COVID, it is our great pleasure to announce the 26th MARS Conference.
This conference will be co-hosted by the Spanish Coordination Body FEGA and the Catalonian Paying Agency.
The scope of the conference will cover:
- The state of Copernicus based technology,
- The CAP new delivery and management model,
- IACS data management processes (including QA),
- Introducing Performance towards Environmental and Climate targets,
- Technical community developments (e.g. geotagged imagery, artificial intelligence, H2020 project outcomes, beneficiary interaction and other)
There will be a poster session. Given its success in the previous conferences, we can consider Pecha Kucha sessions if interest is high.
We kindly invite you to submit your candidature for a presentation or poster a.s.a.p., but no later than the 15th of July, by emailing to philippe.loudjani [at] ec.europa.eu or fernando.sedano [at] ec.europa.eu.