Calculation of long term average crop indicators
The calculation of long term averages is done for each crop indicator and for each individual geographical feature on a 10 daily base.
For the following basic parameters average values are calculated:
- Potential above ground biomass
- Water limited above ground biomass
- Potential storage organs biomass
- Water limited storage organs biomass
- Potential Leaf Area Index
- Water limited Leaf Area Index
- Total water requirement
- Total water consumption
- Relative soil moisture
- Crop development stage
Besides the average also minimum, maximum, standard deviation and count are calculated (grid and nuts resolution only).
The data are stored in separate tables:
Each table is available in twofold; one for yields based on observed weather and one for yields based on ECMWF forcasted weather (HIS model).